Skorgescape 24/7

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Richest And Most Active Private Server Out There!

2 posters

Joey's Staff Application

Joey
    Joey

Joey's Staff Application Empty Joey's Staff Application

Post  Joey Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:59 pm

First of all, i just want to say, how come my post's keep getting deleted without even being read? i post it, then a few minutes later its gone, with 0 reads. is someone hating on me? or skorge just doesnt like me posting? Sad i have been trying very hard, since skorge brought back his server, to get staff to help out in the server.my good friend chance got co owner in like 3 days, its been a month for me, an no one gives a care about me. dont make me staff from pity, just please actually read my app before its deleted agian. if this app gets deleted i will quit.

What is your in game name? - Joey

How old you are you? - i am 15 years old

How many hours do you play each day? - 3-4 hours

Have you ever been staff on a server before? - many times, too many to count now.

What server? - heres a few: bascape, oleanpkz, moonspace.

Are you familiar with all of the 317 commands? - i am very familiar with the commands.

What makes you better than all the other people hoping for mod? - i know this server very well, i can be sneaky to catch people breaking the rules, and i am a nice, lovealbe dude

Why do you think you deserve to be a moderator? - because i have been trying very hard, reporting, active on forums and server, been nice, and people really like me.

Do you get people to join or just lie for moderator? i havnt gotten anyone to join yet, but i have made videos, and tried spamming to join skorgescape, but nothing has been working.

Anything else that might help you for staff? - banana.

Sincerely,
    Joey
    Skorge
    Admin

Joey's Staff Application Empty Re: Joey's Staff Application

Post  Skorge Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Well i cleared out the forums yesterday from all the junk so sorry for clearing your post. Um nice application i would like to see more effort with more information then you put but it's ok. I would like you to play a little more than 3-4 hours if you want to be a moderator since we need active staff.

-Skorge
    Joey
    Joey

Post  Joey Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:39 pm

it was deleted 3 days ago..
    did u clean it out then too?
    :\
    someone hates me, and i can only play 3-4 hours a day because im grounded still, im just earning ways to get on.
    besides today its been 6 hours.
    and when im not on, my brother is on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:06 am