Skorgescape 24/7

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Richest And Most Active Private Server Out There!

2 posters

Please Read This Important Information

Skorge
    Admin

Please Read This Important Information Empty Please Read This Important Information

Post  Skorge Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Ok first off we have to many moderators and some will be demoted. They will be demoted bye how much they play. The more active moderators will stay with their position. I will think who will be demoted within 2 days. And sorry for the null of the server today i forgot to put on the auto restarter Sad Thanks skorge

Yes I am not the original owner of this server. The other one went down along time ago and i have decided to bring it back. I have changed the source alot since i got it. If you want to leave because of this feel free but just to tell you I am a good owner and coder and I'm just trying to be a good server owner and have a amazing server. Thanks Skorge

Please know that i spend hours and common overnights trying to get this server the best it can be with perfect 24/7 uptime with no lag. I try really hard to code the things people want and i try to do it as fast as i can. But you have to understand this stuff takes time and will always take time no matter how good of a coder I am. So if you can please give me some free space and not spam me with messages right when i login that would be great Smile Keep posting your suggestions ect and keep having fun with the server and keep getting more ideas of how the server can be better. But dont ask me to do simply post it under the suggestions Smile Thanks means alot your friend Skorge
    Negz Pk

Please Read This Important Information Empty Re: Please Read This Important Information

Post  Negz Pk Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:10 am

Hey...Thats good to hear your trying to make this server as good as possible Very Happy. Also im having problems with my computer and internet at this time, i am looking into it currently...